CTF365 – Open For Business
This article is for security professionals and system administrators who work for SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) and corporations. It’s also for security department/team leaders, system administration department/team leaders, CISOs, CSOs, CIOs, CTOs, and CEOs.
With so many enterprises being breached by hackers lately, it’s clear that SMEs and corporations need to find more effective information security training solutions for their employees. With the help of specially designed security testing and training labs, this is something that can be easily achieved.
At CTF365, our goal is to provide an information security training platform that simulates the real-world Internet and allows users to convert theoretical knowledge into practical training. Through this approach, security professionals, system administrators, and web developers are able to complete training and testing exercises in an environment that is made up of real servers controlled by real users.
To maintain the integrity of CTF365’s focus on practical training, users are not allowed to host vulnerable-by-design servers in the Main Arena. This means, if you locate a vulnerability within the Main Arena, it’s an unintentional vulnerability. This is the real value and beauty of CTF365.
7 months ago, we launched CTF365’s Bronze account for individual security professionals and students. Today, we are proud to announce that we’re open for business to SMEs and corporations.
Silver Account: Used for offensive and defensive security training, testing new tools, experimenting with new tactics, traffic analysis, and engaging in other exercises that are typically forbidden on the real-world Internet.
Gold Account: Used like Silver account but comes with additional features, such as:
- Team Activity Report – a feature that helps team leaders monitor their team’s performance.
- Monitored Services – a feature that is designed to notify you of interrupted services and help keep your setup operational without the need to be connected to CTF365 24/7.
Who CTF365 is for (but not limited to):
- Security Training Companies – educational, continuous training, learning, and improvement
- InfoSec Vendors (Cisco, McAfee, Rapid7, etc.) – product testing through gamification and crowdsourcing
- InfoSec Organizations (OWASP, ENISA, etc.) – improving and increasing Internet security awareness
- InfoSec Conferences – entertaining, challenging, and community driven
- Security Management Companies – continuous training and improvement
- Red, Blue, CERT/CSIRT Teams
- Information Security Recruiters
- CS Faculties – educational, challenging, and hands-on
- Web Development Companies – improving and training for defensive security
- Web Hosting Companies – defensive security training
- Data Centres
At this moment, there are more than 100 servers and 250 web applications in the Main Arena.
Because of its flexibility, CTF365 can be connected to your existing core training capabilities as an add-on layer or it can be used as a standalone solution to improve your organization’s core security training capabilities.
CTF365 is not just another simple penetration testing lab; it’s a living, dynamic information security environment with real users (19,500+ and counting) and real servers. This is the beginning of a great journey, and we’re committed to add great features and functionalities in time to make sure that CTF365 will become the first choice for information security training, learning, and improving.
Any questions? Glad to answer.
About CTF365: CTF365 it’s a top notch Security Training Platform for IT industry with a focus on Security Professionals, System Administrators and Web Developers that offers five stars services regarding training, learning and improving offensive and defensive web and network security.
The Platform implements CTF concepts and leverages gamification mechanics to improve retention rates and speed up learning/training curves when it comes to Information Security.