Ruby on Rails Internship
“Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?”
Steve Jobs to Pepsi executive John Sculley
Looks like we grow faster than anticipated which is a good thing for two reasons: for us as a startup project, and for some of you as a great opportunity if you’re student that wants to work and get experience in the information security related niche. For that reason we declare:
Internship Opportunity Announcement:
Where: CTF365 Platform
How long: Summer/Fall
Position Title: Web Developer Intern
The Intern will work closely with our web developer leader who will be his/her mentor.
Flexible – Being a remote working, the biggest advantage is that you can manage your time.
If there is no passion, then you can skip this Intern position. Passion for coding and thirsty for learning new things it’s a MUST.
Whatever suits you.
Ruby on Rails, Git and HAML it’s needed. Everything else among these will be much appreciated.
Though this is not a paid position, there will be plenty for you and us in there.
What’s In It For You As An Intern:
- Improving your coding skills
- Prospective career path
- Opportunity to become part of CTF365 A-team
- Full Access to the best Security Training Platform out there
- Best team mates ever – We’re an international team, working remotely, driven by our passion for the project.
- Best recommendation ever.
- Learning defensive security – Learning how real security professionals will attack your setups will make you improve your defensive security.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can submit an email to support [at] ctf365 [dot] com with Subject Line: Web Developer Intern, telling us what you’re good at, giving us some links if you have some projects you’ve been working on (show off — we love that).
Stay secure while having fun. 🙂