CTF365 – Beta Public Live

Marius Corici

Lazy (energy efficient) entrepreneur: Thinking a lot to do less, preserving energy, providing simplicity.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Playphreak says:

I just paid for Bronze access and nothing has changed? I did receive a email from Avangate stating that my order was processes and all products/services delivered?

If we have bronze access do we have the ability to form teams with registered users and create a fortress?

• marius.corici says:

Hi Playphreak,
      Thank you for your purchase. Your account has been activated. This means that now, you got access to all the CTF365 Fortresses and be able to hack them all. Bronze Accounts are for single players (ronin style). You can create a team but the team will not be able to have a fortress and non paid team member will not have access to all servers. Also Bronze Account is limited from creating servers. As the Bronze Account details said, is “Best for single Learning and Training”
      However, we do work to improve user experience and create new opportunities. Bear with us and I hope we’ll surprise you.

Have fun while improve your hacking skills.

Marius

2. BadTaste says:

Hello,

same problem for me, i’ve paid but nothing changed on CTF365.
    Any idea?

Thanks

3. John says:

so how does one register for the beta ctf365?

• marius.corici says:

Create an account on CTF365, confirm your email address through our email address confirmation, log into your CTF365 account, configure your VPN, buy CTF365 Bronze Account and within 24 hour maximum you’ll get access to our CTF365 Main Arena.

4. Mitch says:

I enrolled into the First Blood competition, but not for bronze membership. I received confirmation of my payment. Should my ctf365 account say anything different?

5. paulsiated says:

I too purchased a bronze account under the above username and email, but unless I’m doing something wrong, I don’t appear to have any access, or vpn setup ability. I got the confirmation email and billing as well, and have also emailed support once. I see my name in the IRC section but that’s it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

paul

1. 19/10/2014

[…] months ago, we launched CTF365’s Bronze account for individual security professionals and students. Today, we are proud to announce that […]