Let The Games Begin

Marius Corici

Lazy (energy efficient) entrepreneur: Thinking a lot to do less, preserving energy, providing simplicity.

You may also like...

24 Responses

1. Kilroy says:

This sounds really awesome. As a student at a school that has only the most basic of computer security classes and training I am always looking for ways to expand my knowledge and cut my teeth in the computer security field

• marius.corici says:

Thanks Kilroy. Jut tell your mates, tell your teachers, spread the word to The World. This will be awesome. πŸ˜‰

2. Aaron says:

So excited to get involved in this I hope that they creates a Windows Phone 8 App too :), Hope im smart enough as a beginner to be able to get stuck into this awesome challange.

3. Matt says:

Hell yes, I am already talking to my ubuntu loco for some much needed manpower.

The only thing I don’t like is that the server requires “two different internet browsers”. Who in their right mind has a browser ON the server? Unless you are windows but then well… you are asking for it.

4. ChanBin says:

Will this happen every year or so? Because I am still in one of my first steps into info security..(I don’t even have a team.. πŸ˜› nor my own laptop) Well, but the whole thing looks fun, and I will be looking forward to this game even though I might not be able to participate! πŸ˜€

5. ra says:

hi guys, trying to fill in the survey: but i get We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

6. el says:

so, how to play this game?

7. 0rion says:

I’m a beginner to CTF what would you recommend to learn or do you know a great ebook or so? please someone reply?

8. TidyJohn says:

Is this similar to the HoneyN3t CTF which was run last year. Looks like a rip off of that one.

9. anon says:

Hi, I’ve noticed that you’ve added a country named “Northern Cyprus”. Although I have no issues with that, it is politically incorrect. The correct name is “Cyprus” for the entire island. thank you

10. Dear guys
    I wounder what went wrong with CTF platform, can anyone clear it! we were suppose to start long time ago!
    Regards

Arabian Rider

• marius.corici says:

We’ll post an article with what went wrong. Thanks for understanding. πŸ™‚

11. Anon-T says:

welcome for share this page

12. Meps says:

Hi, I’m new to this
    is there any websites which I can goto in order to build up my knowledge for this event?

13. BadTasTe says:

Let the game begin….. any news?
    Good luck anyway guys, you are doing great!

14. Julio says:

I did not find any clue to what to do to start, the game, what tools how to make a fortress?
    Does it stop working?
    I am trying to expand my kwonledge and i see it as an oportunity;

1. 26/11/2012

[…] Hacker News http://blog.ctf365.com/let-the-game-begin/ goedkope energie This entry was posted in Uncategorized by admin. Bookmark the […]

2. 23/05/2013